The team in Cambodia guarantee this is a favourite dish for visitors from North America! If you’re tempted to try a spicy, salty twist to your eggs, give this a fry.
- 1 Red Thai Chilli (finely chopped)
- Parsley (chopped)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 tbsp Shredded
- Dried Fish*
*Found in your local Asian import market.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, chilli, parsley, salt and pepper, and a pinch of sugar.
- Beat mixture on medium until evenly mixed (do no over beat).
- Add shredded dried fish.
- Pour into a frying pan, heated on medium-low, and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove and immediately serve.
- For an authentic flavour, serve with fresh cut vegetables on the side.