Whip up some of the tastiest drinks from around the world! Across partner communities, coffees, teas, and fruit drinks are part of gatherings, traditions, and relaxation. From hot, rich, and creamy flavours to cold, fruity and tangy, you’re covered here. You’ll find something that hits the spot as spring turns to summer!
Ginger Chai Tea
• 3 cups of milk
• 4 tbsp of black loose-
• 2 inches fresh ginger,
peeled and sliced
• 1 cinnamon stick
• 10 cardamom pods (or 1⁄2
tsp ground cardamom)
• 6 cloves, crushed
• 1⁄2 cup sugar
1. In a saucepan, add milk, tea, ginger, cinnamon,
cardamom, cloves, and sugar.
2. Bring milk, tea, and spices mixture to a simmer.
3. Pour through a fine sieve into mugs. Sprinkle with
ground cinnamon and serve hot!
• 1⁄4 cup long grain rice
• 1 cup water
• 3 1⁄2 cups milk
• 2 1⁄2 tbsp sugar
• 1 cinnamon stick (or 1⁄2
tsp cinnamon powder)
• 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Soak the long grain rice in water overnight.
2. Drain the rice and blend it in a blender with 1 cup of milk.
3. Strain the rice milk through a fine sieve, like a cheesecloth.
4. In a saucepan, mix rice milk with the remaining dairy milk,
sugar, and cinnamon stick. Simmer mixture for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and remove the cinnamon stick.
6. Stir in vanilla extract.
7. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and serve hot!
Scroll down for more drink recipes!
• 2 Passion Fruits
• 1⁄4 cup Sweetened
• 1 tbsp sugar (optional)
• 1 cup milk
• 2 cups crushed ice cubes
1. Pour sweetened condensed milk into a cup.
2. Cut the passion fruit in half, and scoop the seeds into the
cup with sweetened condensed milk.
3. Add milk.
4. Whisk together for 30 seconds until passion fruit flavours
have been thoroughly infused into the milk mixture.
5. Pour over ice and serve.
• 4-5 limes
• 1 cup of sugar
• 1 tsp almond extract
• 3 trays of ice
• 4 cups of water
• Mint leaves (for garnish)
1. Squeeze lime juice from limes, you’ll want about 1 cup.
2. Over medium heat, dissolve sugar in 3 cups of water for
3. Add lime juice, almond extract, and the last cup for water.
4. Pour over ice and serve! Add a mint leaf for garnish.